2. Two boxes of Johnson & Johnson 2 x 2 inch (5 x 5 cm.) First Aid Gauze Pads (one large box of 25 will do). Generic brands are just as good or better including Equate, Exact, Life Brand, Rexall. DO NOT BUY Quick Stop, Easy Release or Non-Stick gauze or a roll of gauze.
3. Small 5g tube of EMLA cream. This recommended anesthetic cream is available over the counter. Apply a liberal amount of EMLA to the baby’s penis one hour before the Circumcision and place a piece of saran wrap over the penis to prevent the EMLA from rubbing off on his diaper.
4. Infant Tylenol or Tempra drops (80mg/ml).
5. Sturdy Table – One end of the dining room or kitchen table is best. A card table or other type of folding table (24-36 inches wide) is absolutely perfect.
6. Large (adult size) bath towel.
7. Two disposable diapers and baby wipes.
8. Make sure there is adequate lighting for the Circumcision.